Tuesday, December 25, 2012

My Vintage Joy Project

I got some Huge "JOY" wooden letters from Crafty Wood Cutouts last year.

I painted the letters and I used some vintage scrapbook paper images. I also used some of the 2-step crackly finish from Anitas. And some antique medium to make it look old.


It's hard to tell how big the letters are, but they are sitting on an old treadle sewing machine cabinet top if that gives some perspective.

Here is the HUGE image so you can see it better.


Here are a few other projects from Crafty Wood Cutouts that I painted.



I painted these all last year and had fun because they are easy and I wasn't trying to be all that creative, I just wanted to enjoy the Christmas season by getting some paint on myself.

Merry Christmas!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...