Saturday, December 22, 2012

Countdown till Christmas Blocks using the Authentique, Festive Paper Collection

Here's my Countdown 'till Christmas Wood blocks I made with my Favorite paper, the Authentique, Festive Collection!!! I have the 12 X 12 paper pad, and I just got the 6 X 6 as well. Sometimes it's hard to find, but it's my favorite Christmas paper for 2 years now!!!


I cut up a 4 X 4 cedar wood fence post for the blocks! The blocks smelled good like cedar before I painted them. Now they smell like varnish.


I love the paper!


I used vinyl numbers and lettering, cut with my old cricut. I hate that thing! The only thing I can make it cut is vinyl. Paper always seems to have some kind of problem. Either it shreds or it cuts right through the mat, OR the paper sticks to the mat. Really. I'm sure I'm not doing something correctly. I think it was the first cricut ever made back in the day. Anyways I finally got it to cut a few numbers for my blocks and they look nice. So I take it all back now about the cricut. =)


So I had fun making these (except for the vinyl numbers)!!!  The phrase Christmas worked out well without any trouble. And the "Days Until" are just letter stickers.


"And to all a good night", from me and Abominable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...