Tuesday, March 31, 2015

My March Tag - Tim Holtz 12 Tags of 2015

I'm playing along with the Tim Holtz 12 tags of 2015. Here is his cool March Tag.


http://timholtz.com/12-tags-of-2015-march/

Here is my march tag. It's very colorful. I had fun trying out the technique!!! It wasn't easy. The embossing powder kind of got away from me. After the texture paste dried with the embossing powder on it, (I left it to dry for a few days) the unmelted embossing powder slid right off the texture paste before I could melt it. The embossing powder was stuck to the texture paste while it was wet but once the texture paste dried, it went weeeeeee, sliding off the texture paste right onto the table. So I used embossing ink to add the embossing powder again to the dried texture paste, then I hurried and melted it.

When I try it again, I will pay more attention to what I am doing making sure the embossing powder is really sticking to the texture paste, then when it dries I won't move the tag before I melt the embossing powder.

Thanks for checking out my creation such as it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...