Sunday, July 29, 2012

Designer Bibs for Baby Tessie



I made these designer bibs for the grandbaby girl due this August!!! I got a little carried away with my old scraps of fabric and made 17 bibs! I got the pattern from a shop on etsy called GrammysBabies. 

I like the pattern as you can piece it together so you can use smaller pieces of fabric you may already have. The bibs have a velcro closure. I purchased some babyville velcro in bright colors that I was able to find at JoAnns. It comes on large rolls. It will last forever as the bibs don't use very much.

I made some out of flannel and some out of cotton. It's a fun pattern to have around as you can make a few to have available for baby shower gifts.



Here they are all wrapped up ready for the baby shower! What says it better than I love Grandma on your bib!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...